天使张娜拉

标题: [11.01.17]Iron maked Singer with eng sub at viikkii [打印本页]

作者: bjharm    时间: 2011-1-17 09:59
标题: [11.01.17]Iron maked Singer with eng sub at viikkii
http://en.viki.com/channels/2595-iron-masked-singer
I made a channel for this drama at Viikii.
It only english subs being done right now as we very short on helpers. Any one interested in trying their hand at subbing or segmenting you well be more than welcome!
作者: songtianjie@liv    时间: 2011-1-17 11:24
您是英国的吗??
作者: 貓貓    时间: 2011-1-17 13:57
英语白表示很无奈
作者: yulora    时间: 2011-1-17 14:51
本帖最后由 yulora 于 2011-1-18 10:59 编辑

【翻译参考】

[11.01.17]Iron maked Singer with eng sub at viikkii

【[11.01.17]viikkii网站招聘《铁面歌女》工作人员】

1#
I made a channel for this drama at Viikii.
【我在Viikii做了这个戏剧频道。】
It only english subs being done right now as we very short on helpers. Any one interested in trying their hand at subbing or segmenting you well be more than welcome!
【现在正在做只有英文字幕,因为我们都是新手。如果对subbing或分割其中任意一个有兴趣的朋友,可以去尝试,他们会鼓掌欢迎表示欢迎的!】

5#

Synopsis:
It happened in t ...
bluenochange 发表于 2011-1-17 18:17

Synopsis:【剧情简介】
It happened in the period of Republic of China(early 1900s).
【它发生在对中国(20世纪初)的民国时期。】
Rich businessman Bai Yiming brought his fiancee Ah Bu, to whom he had proposed not long after they met, to his beautiful Rose Manor.
【富商白一鸣带着他的未婚妻阿布,他提议他们见面后没多久,就去他的美丽的玫瑰庄园。】
In the coming nights Ah Bu encountered a series of horrible and mysterious events, accompanied with her nightmares.
【深夜来临,伴随着阿布的噩梦,她遇到了一系列可怕而神秘的事情。】
So she went to her fiance and sought an answer, where she got to know an intricate history:
【于是她就到她的未婚夫那里寻求答案,在那里她知道了一个复杂的历史:】
Bai Yiming was rescued by an woman in an exploraton, and slept with this woman Hu Yinyin.
【白一鸣被被一个勘探中的女人救了,然后睡在这个女人胡音音身旁。】
He promised to return and marry Hu Yinyin, but never showed up ever since.
【他答应娶胡音音,但至今一直没有露面。】
After months' waiting, disappointed Hu Yinyin only learned about her pregnancy, so she went to Shanghai searching for Bai Yiming.
【经过几个月的等待后,失望的胡音音才知道自己怀孕了,所以她去了上海寻找白一鸣。】
Destiny kept playing tricks with the poor girl.
【命运一直在跟这个可怜的姑娘开玩笑】
Just when she's about to abandon her life another man appeared, a man who would always take care of her and love her, musician Tao Dawei.
【正当她要放弃时,她的生活中的另一名男子出现了,这个男人总是照顾她,爱她——音乐家陶大为。】
While Bai Yiming was playing with different women, Tao Dawei and Hu Yinyin went through all kinds of difficulties
【白一鸣是与不同的女人玩,而陶大为和经历过同样的苦难。】
  After Hu Yinyin gave birth to a pair of twins, Tao Dawei surprisedly found that Hu Yinyin had an beautiful voice, which helped out for their finance in the following years.
【胡音音生下了一对双胞胎后,陶大为惊奇地发现胡音音有着很优美的嗓音,这有助于帮助他们在随后的岁月里的资金问题了。】
In a brutal accident Hu Yinyin was disfigured. Left with no choice she was convinced to wear a mask and continue her singing career.
【在一场残酷的事故中胡音音被毁容了。万般无奈,她只好戴上面具,并继续她的歌唱生涯。】
Fate had its turn when Hu Yinyin met again Bai Yiming who she has waited for so many years.
【命运反过来使得胡音音白一鸣再次相遇——她等了这么多年。】
She also found that their history left no imprint on Bai Yiming.
【她还发现,在他们的历史中白一鸣没有留下印记】
However, Bai Yiming dramatically began to court Hu Yinyin, who had another stage name as Hu Die now.
【然而,白一鸣开始在法院大幅控告胡音音(现在还有一个艺名为胡蝶)。】
But everything didn't go as smooth as it should. In the end they were told, that Hu Die died.
【但是一起都没有像应该的那样顺利,最后他们被告诉胡音音己经死了】
The story combined the strange things happening in the manor aroused Ah Bu's curiosity. Will she marry Bai Yiming after all?
【故事结合了这个庄园发生的奇怪事情,引起阿布的好奇心。她会和白一鸣结婚吗?】

Genre : Thriller, suspense, love tragedy.【类型:惊悚,悬疑,爱情悲剧。】
Episode : 30 Episodes【集数:30集】
Language : Mandarin【语言:国语】
Broadcast : November 2010【上映时间:2010.11】
Director: Su Dan【导演:苏舟】
Screenwriter: Hai Fei【编剧:海飞】
Main Cast: 【主演: 】
Lu Yi as Bai Yiming  【陆 毅饰白一鸣 】
Jang Na Ra as Hu Die / Hu Yinyin  【张娜拉饰胡 蝶(胡音音) 】
Yu Rong Guang as Tao Dawei  【于荣光饰陶大为 】
Jiang Lin Jing as Jin Xibao  【蒋林静饰金喜宝 】
Lei Lei as Gao Xiaoshan  【雷 雷饰高小山 】
Jin Jin as Li Na  【金晶饰丽娜】
Yang Ya Xu as Ah Bu.【杨雅絮饰阿布小姐】

Introduction:【简介】

"Iron Masked Singer" is a legend in times of Republic of China, about love revenge。
【《铁面歌女》讲述的是中国民国时期一场爱情复仇的故事】
It contains elements of thrill, suspense and romance. The cast includes stars from China and Korea.
【它包含的刺激,悬念和浪漫的元素。演员包括来自中国和 韩国的明星。】
The show was created with inspiration from Alfred Hitchcock's classic "Rebecca". Director Su Dan hopes to bring everybody a refreshing work with Hitchcock's style.
【这部电视剧创建于阿尔弗雷德希区柯克的经典“蝴蝶梦”的灵感。导演苏丹希望能给每一个人带来一种清新的希区柯克的风格。】
The main actor Lu Yi was deeply attracted by the suspense and love tragic feeling of the show.He plays the villain of the piece, an unfaithful playboy
【主演员陆毅深深地被悬念和爱情悲剧的表演感觉吸引了。他演的是一个不忠实的花花公子。】
The main actress Jang Na Ra, who's from Korea, intends to make a new break for her career. Her role is a mature and tragic woman instead of her former innocent young roles.
【主要演员张娜拉,来自韩国,打算为她的事业作出新的突破。她扮演的是一个无辜,悲惨的成熟女人,而非她的前期的年轻角色。】

lol thank you for translating to chinese..I guess some may have thought I was advertising my own web ...
bjharm 发表于 2011-1-17 20:52

10#

lol thank you for translating to chinese..I guess some may have thought I was advertising my own web page or something..:-)
【哈哈谢谢你翻译成中文..我想有些人会可能认为我是在自己的网页做广告或什么】
Hope I offended no one.  I understand it is unlikely that anyone here can help, but as there only three of us working on it right now..well It was worth a try.
【希望我没有得罪任何人。我的理解是,任何人在这里都不可能需要帮助,但由于现在只有我们三个人..现在的工作很顺利,值得一试的。】

hehe. it is amazing to translate the tv play to English, as i know this drama has some words very Ch ...
bluenochange 发表于 2011-1-17 21:36

11#

hehe. it is amazing to translate the tv play to English, as i know this drama has some words very Chinese, it is not easy to translate to another language.
【呵呵。这是惊人的电视剧英语翻译,因为我很了解这部中文电视剧,这是不容易翻译成另一种语言的。】

i don't know why but i can't access Viikkii directly, when i use an agent from Hong Kong, i get the picture as show above, we don't think it is an ad, and we like to see nara's works show all over the world(I guess some may have thought I was advertising my own web page or something..:-). you have done a good work.
【我不知道为什么,但我不能直接访问Viikkii,当我使用一个来自香港的代理,我得到了图片上面显示的,我们不认为这是一个广告,我们希望看到娜拉的作品遍布全世界世界的(我想有些人会可能认为我是在自己的网页做广告或什么)你做了很好的工作。】
No one really interested at Viikkii as most Chinese drama there are Hong Kong or Taiwan  the only mainland ones are usually those kung fu one or comdey/romance drama's.
【没有人真正在Viikkii上感兴趣,因为大多数中国香港,台湾或只有内地的戏剧通常是一些喜剧/功夫/爱情剧的】
作者: bluenochange    时间: 2011-1-17 18:17
不知道大家这个网站能打开不 反正我打开要费点事  所以我转个截图过来哈
[attach]9734[/attach]

Synopsis:
It happened in the period of Republic of China(early 1900s). Rich businessman Bai Yiming brought his fiancee Ah Bu, to whom he had proposed not long after they met, to his beautiful Rose Manor. In the coming nights Ah Bu encountered a series of horrible and mysterious events, accompanied with her nightmares. So she went to her fiance and sought an answer, where she got to know an intricate history:
Bai Yiming was rescued by an woman in an exploraton, and slept with this woman Hu Yinyin. He promised to return and marry Hu Yinyin, but never showed up ever since. After months' waiting, disappointed Hu Yinyin only learned about her pregnancy, so she went to Shanghai searching for Bai Yiming. Destiny kept playing tricks with the poor girl. Just when she's about to abandon her life another man appeared, a man who would always take care of her and love her, musician Tao Dawei. While Bai Yiming was playing with different women, Tao Dawei and Hu Yinyin went through all kinds of difficulties. After Hu Yinyin gave birth to a pair of twins, Tao Dawei surprisedly found that Hu Yinyin had an beautiful voice, which helped out for their finance in the following years.
In a brutal accident Hu Yinyin was disfigured. Left with no choice she was convinced to wear a mask and continue her singing career. Fate had its turn when Hu Yinyin met again Bai Yiming who she has waited for so many years. She also found that their history left no imprint on Bai Yiming. However, Bai Yiming dramatically began to court Hu Yinyin, who had another stage name as Hu Die now. But everything didn't go as smooth as it should. In the end they were told, that Hu Die died.
The story combined the strange things happening in the manor aroused Ah Bu's curiosity. Will she marry Bai Yiming after all?

Genre : Thriller, suspense, love tragedy.
Episode : 30 Episodes
Language : Mandarin
Broadcast : November 2010
Director: Su Dan
Screenwriter: Hai Fei
Main Cast:
Lu Yi as Bai Yiming
Jang Na Ra as Hu Die / Hu Yinyin
Yu Rong Guang as Tao Dawei
Jiang Lin Jing as Jin Xibao
Lei Lei as Gao Xiaoshan
Jin Jin as Li Na
Yang Ya Xu as Ah Bu.
Introduction:

"Iron Masked Singer" is a legend in times of Republic of China, about love revenge. It contains elements of thrill, suspense and romance. The cast includes stars from China and Korea.
The show was created with inspiration from Alfred Hitchcock's classic "Rebecca". Director Su Dan hopes to bring everybody a refreshing work with Hitchcock's style.
The main actor Lu Yi was deeply attracted by the suspense and love tragic feeling of the show. He plays the villain of the piece, an unfaithful playboy. The main actress Jang Na Ra, who's from Korea, intends to make a new break for her career. Her role is a mature and tragic woman instead of her former innocent young roles.
作者: lo88888ve    时间: 2011-1-17 20:10
这个国际化的东西搞不明白。。。。
作者: 娜拉崇拜者    时间: 2011-1-17 20:32
娜拉姐!!!!!我现在上课听讲,争取做娜拉姐的学妹!!!!!!!哈哈!!!!!!!
作者: 娜么恋你    时间: 2011-1-17 20:32
  很厉害嘛
作者: yuxiang    时间: 2011-1-17 20:45
看不懂 好难呀!
作者: bjharm    时间: 2011-1-17 20:52
lol thank you for translating to chinese..I guess some may have thought I was advertising my own web page or something..:-)
Hope I offended no one.  I understand it is unlikely that anyone here can help, but as there only three of us working on it right now..well It was worth a try.
No one really interested at Viikkii as most Chinese drama there are Hong Kong or Taiwan  the only mainland ones are usually those kung fu one or comdey/romance drama's.
作者: bluenochange    时间: 2011-1-17 21:36
hehe. it is amazing to translate the tv play to English, as i know this drama has some words very Chinese, it is not easy to translate to another language. i don't know why but i can't access Viikkii directly, when i use an agent from Hong Kong, i get the picture as show above, we don't think it is an ad, and we like to see nara's works show all over the world(I guess some may have thought I was advertising my own web page or something..:-). you have done a good work.
作者: 唯娜独尊    时间: 2011-1-17 23:16
我表示一个单词我也看不懂。那个、搞点国际化的。哈哈!
作者: 娜拉的FANS    时间: 2011-2-13 16:40
Thank you for your supply. But , I can not open it .
作者: 蓝寒飞梦    时间: 2011-2-14 13:37
娜拉,加油

吼吼

欢迎光临 天使张娜拉 (https://angeljjangnara.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2